Friday, November 5, 2010

assasination of John F Kennedy

On November 22 1963 president John Kennedy was assasinated in Dallas Texas by Lee Harvey Oswald. If I where there it would have been different. I go back in time and the head of security for the event. down the street that he is driving on I would have security in every building and on the roof's. During the event there would be extra security on and around the ground's of the square. I would be close to him at all time's. I would also be looking around at all time's to make sure every thing is alright. Since I'm so attentive I would notice the suspicious behavior of one man and go and talk to him. If he was still acting suspicious after that I would have another guard go and remove him from the premices.

No comments:

Post a Comment