Friday, November 5, 2010

Moral Dilemma

I would save the painting before the old woman. First of all I don't even know the woman, I just met her. Plus I find out her husband has recently died. She is probably very sad and depressed about it. Though she has kid's and grandchildren they only like her and treat her nicely is for the inheritance when she is dead. Plus she is 92 so there is a chance that she could die at a moment's notice. Plus if I save the Mona Lisa I would get a good sum of money for saving the painting. Back to the old woman, as I am carrying out the old woman she may get scared, have a heart attack and die. Then I could go to jail for murder. I would rather make money saving a painting then go to jail for trying to save an old lady but accidentally killing her.

No comments:

Post a Comment